Dr. Numb Topical Anaesthetic Lidocaine cream is a topical anesthetic used for piercings, tattoos, waxing, laser, and needle treatment.
The benefits of Dr. Numb Topical Anaesthetic Cream are:
- Fast results, effective from 30 minutes
- Well tolerated for a variety of medical industries
- Can be applied for up to 4 hours
What active ingredients does it contain?
- 5% lidocaine
How should Dr. Numb Topical Anaesthetic Cream be administered?
- Cleanse and dry the area receiving treatment.
- Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
- Cover the cream with plastic wrap. The heat will activate the cream and stop it from drying.
- Leave the plastic wrap on until after the treatment procedure.