Placenta Lucchini provides a stimulating effect on cell renewal of the epidermis on the entire body by promoting new blood vessels and nerves, thus leading to healthy-looking skin. Skin will appear young and vibrant. 1. Physical and physic fatigue. Lucchini helps to improve a general lack of vitality, concentration, eyesight, and mental weakness.
2. Lucchini helps prevent and regulate problems associated with aging, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol, gastric ulcers, migraine, blood circulation, and arthritis.
3. Premature aging and wear of different organs brain, heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, and digestive system. Lucchini promotes tissue respiration.
4.Lucchini stimulates normal growth, regenerates, and accelerates the repair of aged or injured muscle, skin, collagen, bone cartilage, and nerve tissue.
5. Epidermal problems, such as wrinkles, decolorization, pigmentation, eye-bags, and dull skin tone.
6. Anemia. Lucchini helps normalize blood characteristics.
7. After surgery, Lucchini promotes wound healing and reduces recovery time.
8.After the effects of illness, Lucchini helps replenish nutrients required by your body.
9. Menopausal syndrome, Lucchini is proven to be highly effective for women in their mid 40’s, approaching menopause. Lucchini reduces the pain and changes associated with menopause.
10. Patients undergoing chemotherapy for cancer treatment. Lucchini helps to improve physical fatigue, loss of appetite, and immune system.
One 2mL ampoule contains Bovine (Cow) placental organ Side-effects: In rare cases, allergic reactions subside after the dosage is reduced or treatment discontinued.
Dosage & Administration
Placenta Lucchini can be administered intramuscularly (IM) once a day for a period of 50 days. Alternatively, 2 ampoules of Placenta Lucchini can be administered concomitantly on a two days’ cycle.